Tuesday 23 April 2013

Summit to Pray


Gran Sasso, Abruzzo National Park

Dear Friends,

On Sunday I will be climbing Gran Sasso, the tallest mountain in the Appenine Mountain Range. At 9554ft (2900m) it will be the highest peak I will have attempted. I am hoping to summit at 12pm regional time (6am Eastern US-Canada Time).

I hope to make this climb-pilgrimage to pray for several intentions and for several causes.

Here are a few:



- For Leah, the youngest and newest member of my extended family
- For my mom and my brother Andrew
- For our new Pope Francis
- For all Legionaries of Christ and Regnum Christi members

If you would like me to climb for a cause or a prayer intention please send them to me. For the FB event click here. To email me the intention click here.
 
Thank you!
 
in Christ, Brother John Choi LC
 
PS: Here below are a few more images of Gran Sasso
 
 


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment