Sunday 1 December 2013

Day 4: Immaculate Conception Novena

I would like to invite you throughout these next days to join in a Novena of the Immaculate Conception. Mary is the greatest woman in history. We can find in her the Mother we are most in need of day by day.


Shrine of Our Lady
Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum
Rome, 


I pass by this statue every day I have classes. Mary is the Wisest Woman the World has ever known. When in need of light in the midst of life's darkness, whom else can we go to?



"...The Mighty One has done great things for me, and holy is his name..."
(Lk 2:49)



Memorare prayer
Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment