Saturday 7 December 2013

Day 9: Immaculate Conception Novena

I would like to invite you throughout these next days to join in a Novena of the Immaculate Conception. Mary is the greatest woman in history. We can find in her the Mother we are most in need of day by day.


Our Lady of Guadalupe
Minor Basilica of Our Lady of Gudalupe
Rome, Italy



"He has helped Israel his servant, remembering his mercy, according to his promise to our fathers, to Abraham and to his descendants forever"
(Lk 2:55-56)

"My dear little son, I love you. I desire you to know who I am. I am the ever-virgin Mary, Mother of the true God who gives life and maintains its existence. He created all things. He is in all places. He is Lord of Heaven and Earth. I desire a church in this place where your people may experience my compassion. All those who sincerely ask my help in their work and in their sorrows will know my Mother's Heart in this place. Here I will see their tears; I will console them and they will be at peace."

Mary Immaculate, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment